posted on January 09, 2013 00:22
The Blues are back and well, they're not back yet. But the fever is starting to percolate. That's why I ask you the people to turn your attention to Exhibit A.
EXHIBIT A: THE BLOOSIER-MOBILE
Take a look.
It's the Bloosier-Mobile and it's a real car driven on the streets of St. Louis. Odds are you've encountered the vehicle during impromptu visits on the road. It's very likely the Bloosier-Mobile made inconsiderate advances toward you.
Just to clear up my interpretation of the Bloosier (interpretations may vary by zip code), the Bloosier is loyal to his/her core. That core is the St. Louis Blues. Through the failures and successes, trials and tribulations and ups and downs of the season, The Bloosier's mood may swing.
Either way, there are some things we can take from this photo.
1. Someone out there knows this model this rusted Buick, that'd be great. I'd look it up but searching "St. Louis Blues Fan Car" yields nothing.
2. Is the passenger side backseat missing a head-cover? Or is it a Blues foam finger covering the metal?
3. The Bacon Log Cabin is that way <---
4. It's disappointing that for a rusted Buick, there are only four visible bumper stickers. I hope with the recent lockout news, the stickers have multiplied.
5. I also hope the Bloosier-Mobile is still in working condition. The above photo was taken by me in late July on a safari with Harold Snepts and Adam Creighton.
BLUES OWNERSHIP SAYS SORRY. AND THANKS.
Also, you can click the image if you want to read without squinting.
LET'S NOW GO LIVE TO AN ENCORE PRESENTATION OF GREAT DAY ST. LOUIS
And witness Virginia Kerr getting clothes-screwed.