- Bar Olympics is back at Friendly's and better than ever for the 7th installment of the insideSTL staple and second since the debut of CBS Sports Radio 920.
- Fourteen to 20 teams of 2 players (with an alternate or two) will register to compete in The 2015 Bar Olympics presented by Friendly's Sports Bar & Grill and insideSTL/CBS Sports 920. A tournament will be held for each weekly event, with the overall winners taking home GREAT weekly prizes such as sports and events tickets (specific prizes to be announced soon).The top two finishing teams in each event will receive Bar Olympics Prize packs.
- The two winning teams from the first four events (eight teams total) will compete for the Grand Prize in the Championship Round at Friendly's South County location on September 10 (more details below).
- All Bar Olympics participants will receive drink specials at each event and two tickets valid for ANY item on the Friendly's Home Team Specials Menu.
- Each Bar Olympics event will feature Sailor Jerry spiced rum specials. Also, The Imig and Moe Show will broadcast live from 4 to 6 p.m. leading up to each event.
ALL events will be held at one of two Friendly's locations:
3503 Roger Pl.
St.Louis, MO 63116
3971 Bayless Ave.
St.Louis, MO 63125
- Weekly prizes to include: a Bud Light cooler, Goose Island neon light, Bud Light folding camping chair and a garage door opener from Cardinal Door. Friendly's Gift Cards will also be given to the top two teams of each event. The overall champion will receive a limo ride from Fun Tyme Limo as the Grand Prize.
- July 9 (6:30 p.m.) - Darts Tourney at South County Location
- July 23 (6:30 p.m.) - Pool Tourney at South City Location
- August 6 (6:30 p.m.) - Pop-A-Shot / Skee-Ball at South County Location
- August 20 (6:30 p.m.) - Bags Tourney at South City Location
- September 10 (6:30 p.m.) - Championship Rounds at South County Location
- Event Registration is FREE for all players but is limited to the first 16-20 teams!! Sign up quickly!!!
- To register your team for Bar Olympics, simply email the following information to tbahre@insideSTL.com:
- Team Name
- Team Members (2 players w/ an alternate player if you choose)
- Team member E-Mail Addresses