posted on January 26, 2012 01:00
The 2012 insideSTL Mardi Gras Party Tent
It's that time of year again, join insideSTL and KFNS for our 2nd Annual Soulard Mardi Gras Party Tent on February 18th, 2012. Hang out in the HEATED tent and enjoy premium drinks, live entertainment, private bathrooms, in-and-out privileges, an afternoon food buffet and plenty of beads & Mardi Gras giveaways. Last years spectacle brought out David Cline's Cranberries performance and @ProdJoe getting after it and this year is sure to be more of the same. The tent is located in the heart of Soulard at 9th and Geyer just 2 blocks from the parade route.
You can purchase your tickets right now by CLICKING HERE. And, for the price of $65, you will get the following ALL DAY LONG from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.:
- Access to the heated tent from start to finish of the day with in-and-out privileges
- 6 drink tickets (includes premium drinks) ranging from Hurricanes to premium beer to shots and premium cocktails (Cash Bar After)
- Private Indoor Bathrooms
- Afternoon Food Buffet
- Live Music and DJ inside the tent
- Beads and Mardi Gras giveaways for every attendee
- All of the above all-day long at the prime intersection of 9th and Geyer in the heart of Soulard Mardi Gras for ONLY $65
- Limited number of tickets are avilable for sale, get yours early.
Questions: Email MardiGras@insideSTL.com
Buy 4 Tickets and Get 4 Commemorative Miller Lite Mardi Gras Mugs*
*Email MardiGras@insideSTL.com when you purchase your 4 pack of tickets
for info on how to collect your Commemorative Mardi Gras Mugs at the tent.
View Larger Map