posted on January 10, 2013 00:34
Announcing The Third Annual insideSTL Mardi Gras Tent
It's that time of year again, join insideSTL and Miller Lite for our 3rd Annual Soulard Mardi Gras Tent on February 9th, 2013. Hang out in the HEATED tent and enjoy premium drinks, live entertainment, private bathrooms, in-and-out privileges, an afternoon food buffet and plenty of beads & Mardi Gras giveaways. Each year we’ve done this, it’s been a hell of a good time. I’m not the biggest Mardi Gras fan, but this setup takes all of the parts that can drive prickly pricks like me up the wall (the cold, the rain, the long lines, no restrooms, no food). Everything is taken care of, and if you want to go out into the elements, you can. And, with the in-and-out priviliges, you can do it as often as you’d like. But, with the insideSTL Tent and the setup that we have, you don’t need to if you don’t want to. The tent is located in the heart of Soulard at 9th and Geyer just 2 blocks from the parade route.
You can purchase your tickets right now by CLICKING HERE. And, for the price of $65, you will get the following ALL DAY LONG from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.:
- Access to the heated tent from start to finish of the day with in-and-out privileges.
- 6 drink tickets (includes premium drinks) ranging from Hurricanes to premium beer to shots and premium cocktails (Cash Bar After).
- Private Indoor Bathrooms.
- Afternoon Food Buffet.
- Live Music and DJ inside the tent.
- Beads and Mardi Gras giveaways for every attendee.
- All of the above all-day long at the prime intersection of 9th and Geyer in the heart of Soulard Mardi Gras for ONLY $65.
- Limited number of tickets are avilable for sale, get yours early.
Buy 4 Tickets and Get 4 Commemorative Miller Lite Mardi Gras Mugs*
*Email MardiGras@insideSTL.com when you purchase your 4 pack of tickets
for info on how to collect your Commemorative Mardi Gras Mugs at the tent.
View Larger Map
Proudly Presented by:
Log-in and post your comments, or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.